Welcome to CSIPCC Organizing Committee!
The China Shenzhen International Piano Concerto Competition is held every three years at Shenzhen Concert Hall and it’s organized by Shenzhen Municipal Bureau of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Shenzhen Association for Cultural Exchanges with Foreign Countries.
Shenzhen in recent years has become one of the most international metropolis in China making it a hot destination for a variety of international events and visitors; in this way it’s a great city to host such an important event.
The International Piano Concerto Competition is one of the top events of the city. By participating you may enjoy the opportunity to meet professional pianists from all over the world and share the experience of an international event and global networks.
In every competition a group of international volunteers including students, teachers, artists, supports the Organizing Committee and their efforts and valuable time are highly appreciated. We welcome enthusiastic volunteers for the 4th Competition who are keen on make a difference!
Volunteers Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to adults of all ages and abilities
2. Foreign language skills
3. Be devoted to music
4. Deal with complaints in the appropriate manner
5. Support other team members
6. Give notice if your availability changes or you are leaving the organization
7. Carry out the duties listed in your volunteer position description
8. Adhere to the organization’s policies and procedures
Host Family Terms and Conditions
1. Provide a clean and friendly environment
2. Make the pianist feel at home
3. Private time for the pianist’s practice
4. Provide access to a good Internet connection
5. Provide the guest with meals
6. Meal times should be decided between the guest and family on arrival
7. Provide the student with an emergency telephone number in order to contact you in emergencies
8. As part of the application process all host families accommodation will be inspected to ensure that it is of a good standard
The recruitment procedures
1. Online application
2. Interview and visit
The Competition Organizing Committee will review the application materials of qualified individuals will organize an interview. That meet the conditions of the family, the Commissioner will send to the field visits. To finalize the tournament selected list of volunteers and volunteer families.
3. Hiring and training
Organizing Committee will hold a signing ceremony, volunteers and volunteers with selected families to sign a service agreement. In the contestants arrived before dark, will organize volunteers and volunteer families tournament knowledge, hospitality etiquette, service rules and other training to improve service quality.
4. Feedback condition
Organizing Committee will volunteer families and individuals awarded honorary certificates , in the media , the race volunteers and volunteer yearbook published on the family list, and watch the game ticket and souvenir gift, to show special thanks.
5. Organization and coordination
During the competition, the organizing committee will designate a person with all the volunteers and volunteer families to maintain communication, responsible for answering questions, assisting its handle unexpected events, and the latest game schedules and results communicated promptly to the relevant individuals and families.
Registration’s deadline March 1, 2017
Address: Shenzhen Arts School, No. 3930, Nanshan Avenue, Nanshan District, 518052, Shenzhen, P.R.China
E-mail : email@example.com